Access current and archived press releases, BPL logos, social media and more.
- For press inquiries, contact the communications office at 718.230.2402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our commercial film shoots page for information on filming at a BPL location.
- To inquire about advertising opportunities, please contact the Marketing Department at 718.230.2436.
- For all other general inquiries, please call the Library main number at 718.230.2100
Download BPL Logos
Visit Asset Downloads to access BPL logos and brand assets.
- Mar 14, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Served People 9.3 Million Times In Person and Online And Presented More than 72,000 Programs to the Public in 2018
- Mar 11, 2019 Library Presidents Urge City Hall to Keep New Yorkers Strong By Making Libraries Stronger; Libraries Discuss Need for Restored and Increased Funding to Cope with Rising Costs, Heightened Demands, and Increasing Need
- Feb 28, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Announces Second Annual International LitFilm: A BPL Film Festival About Writers March 18 – March 24
- Feb 25, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Launches Flagship Podcast to Tell You Stories From Around the Borough Featuring the Voices of Dungeon Masters, Grandmothers, Activists and Everyday Brooklynites
- Feb 11, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Announces 2019 Spring Season Featuring an Array of Prize-Winning Authors, Journalists, Performers, Artists, and Scholars From Around the World, and the Mayor of South Bend, Indiana