Access current and archived press releases, BPL logos, social media and more.
- For press inquiries, contact the communications office at 718.230.2402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our commercial film shoots page for information on filming at a BPL location.
- To inquire about advertising opportunities, please contact the Marketing Department at 718.230.2436.
- For all other general inquiries, please call the Library main number at 718.230.2100
Download BPL Logos
Visit Asset Downloads to access BPL logos and brand assets.
- May 7, 2019 NYC Public Libraries Receive $1 Million from the New York Life Foundation to Support Summer Reading and Education
- Apr 16, 2019 Emma’s Torch and Brooklyn Public Library Celebrate Grand Opening of Emma’s Torch at BPL with Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- Apr 8, 2019 New poll states New Yorkers say libraries make a significant positive impact, are key to supporting progressive city initiatives, and need increased support, even as City budget cuts loom
- Mar 29, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Partners with Best Buy to Open Teen Tech Center at Kings Highway Library; New Center is First in New York
- Mar 26, 2019 Brooklyn Public Library Announces Exhibition of “Photo Requests from Solitary” Shedding Light on the Interior Lives of Men and Women Held in Solitary Confinement Across the U.S.