Ulmer Park Library opened as a sub-library in 1951, and within five years grew into a full library. The library moved to its current location in 1963. Ulmer Park houses a large Russian and Chinese book collection and in 1988, it became the first BPL branch to implement computer-networked circulation. The branch was recently renovated in 2016 and reopened with a new roof, furniture, LED lighting and a new floor.
Moving Portait Family Movie - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone12:00 pm, Ulmer Park Library